Here’s What’s Going On at the Bellevue Gets Engaged Bridal Event
For the 4th year in a row, on Sunday, September 29th, a host of the city’s top wedding vendors will descend upon the Hyatt at the Bellevue at 200 South Broad Street in Center City—which, in case you didn’t already know, already plays host to a plethora of wedding peeps, what with housing Nicole Miller, Williams-Sonoma, Tiffany & Co., Teuscher Chocolates, Volt Salon, Ralph Lauren, and, you know, being a venue and all—for an incredibly lovely bridal event called the Bellevue Gets Engaged.
There, from noon to 4, there will be a ton of awesome Philly vendors to chat with—florists, photographers, stationers, you name it—plus:
- A live band showcase from CTO Artists
- Local fashion illustrator Denise Fike will be there sketching brides on the spot
- Light bites and wedding cake samples
- A fashion show featuring the Nicole Miller bridal collection
- Champagne, champagne, champagne
- A seriously good goodie bag
It’s an event that Philadelphia Wedding is happy to be a part of again—that’s right, we’ll be there!—as it’s always a huge hit! Get your tix here—they’re $50 a pop—and we hope to see you there. Tell your friends!
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.