Meek Mill, Sixers Co-Owner Michael Rubin to Headline ThinkFest 2018
The rapper and the CEO will join Rebecca Rhynhart, Larry Krasner, chefs Nick Elmi and Greg Vernick, and more when Philly’s most interesting people come together to talk about our city’s future.
Philly has been called a lot of things; dull is not one. This year is no exception: We currently have a booming food scene, the country’s most controversial D.A., a biotech industry that’s teetering on a critical cusp, an attorney general who just took on the Catholic church, a rapper and a billionaire who are on a social justice crusade, and a councilwoman who is trying to govern a neighborhood that’s home to the worst opioid crisis in the country.
And guess what? All of those people will be speaking at Philadelphia magazine’s ThinkFest 2018. We are humbled by the important newsmakers who are using our platform to share their experiences and big ideas; see below for the full lineup, event info, and how to buy tickets.
ThinkFest 2018 Speakers:
- Meek Mill, artist
- Michael Rubin, CEO Kynetic; part owner, Sixers
- Chris Gheysens, CEO, Wawa
- Anthony Bucci, co-founder, Revzilla
- Rebecca Rhynhart, Philadelphia City Controller
- D’Arcy Rundey, EVP and Chief Communications Officer, Comcast
- Larry Krasner, Philadelphia District Attorney
- Tamala Edwards, 6ABC
- Nick Elmi, restaurateur and chef
- Greg Vernick, restaurateur and chef
- Audrey Taichman, restaurateur
- Fabiola Cineas, business editor, Philadelphia magazine
- Kathy High, president, Spark Therapeutics
- Jon Epstein, Chief Scientific Officer, Penn Medicine
- Richard Vague, managing partner, Gabriel Investments
- Josh Shapiro, Pennsylvania Attorney General
- Maria Quiñones-Sánchez, Philadelphia City Councilwoman
- Mike Newall, columnist, Philadelphia Inquirer
ThinkFest 2018 takes place on November 15th, 2018, at the Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts on Penn’s campus. Programming begins at noon; the networking brunch begins at 10:30 a.m.