Erotic Father’s Day Presents
Dear Monica, I really want to buy my husband something different for Father’s Day. What can you recommend? — L. R., Wynnewood
When people think of Father’s Day, they think of neckties, pajamas, and barbecues. Why not think outside of the box when buying for your husband? Does he really want another boring gift from Borders or the Gap? Family time is a lot of fun, but intimate time is where you can make your Father’s Day impact for your special guy. Philly is replete with erotic boutiques filled with gift ideas that will surely leave a lasting impression.
- Visit Condom Kingdom on South Street. They carry the very popular flesh light, which looks like a flashlight, but when you unscrew it there is a surprise inside. It’s one of the pricier items in the store, but you can find cheaper gifts, including all kinds of textured, vibrating and non-vibrating apparatuses.
- The long-standing Pleasure Chest has great gifts and a knowledgeable and polite staff. They also carry flesh lights. Additionally, toys from Dr. Joel Kaplan are a highlight. These are intended for the male “P” spot. Bonus: These toys are supposed to lower the rate of male-oriented cancers! The Pleasure Chest also features the rechargeable Lelo Male Enhancement Ring!
- The Sexploratorium recently started carrying the Cobra Libre, which comes with a one-year warranty. This unique store maintains a positive approach to sex, so they don’t believe in repressing subjects about sex, orientation or gender. The store carries safe toys made of quality materials.
- Passional Boutique, next to Sexploratorium, is for women who wants to buy very sexy clothing such as corsets, body stockings, lace underwear sets and more.
- Consider a fantasy kit from Scorpio Adult Boutique and Video. These are for the romantic night in and include love swings, ticklers and candles.
Wowing your man on Father’s Day is one way to show him how much he is appreciated. If you don’t want to be boring and give him the same old, mundane gifts, try something that is sure to grab his attention and put a smile on his face. He will definitely have a spring in his step Monday morning at the office.
Monica Mandell, Ph.D. is the Director of the Philadelphia office of Selective Search, the premiere (off-line) upscale matchmaking firm for the most eligible singles. Please send your questions to: email@example.com