8 Ways to Rock a Free-as-Folk Look This Fall
Yup, everything old is new again — Philly’s autumn streetwear scene is rife with ’60s-inspired textiles and earthy multi-hued knits.
1. Farah fringe belt, $58 at Free People, multiple locations.
(Styling note: Add uniquely textured accessories — like a loud fringed belt — to revamp a simple outfit.)
2. Rachel Comey Dahl mules, $495 at TheDreslyn.com.
3. Alexis Samera floral blouse, $424 at Saks Fifth Avenue, Bala Cynwyd.
4. Etro embroidered detail jeans, $1,150 at Farfetch.com.
(Styling note: A touch of embroidery makes denim fun again.)
5. Temperley London Ida knit flared dress, $895 at Boyds, Rittenhouse.
6. Tautou Basket in burgundy, $295 at UllaJohnson.com.
7. Missoni fringed metallic crochet-knit wrap, $920 at Net-a-porter.com.
8. Lizzie Fortunato Parker earrings, $210 at Kirna Zabête, Bryn Mawr.
Published as “Free As Folk” in the October 2018 issue of Philadelphia magazine.