Here’s What You’ll Be Eating and Drinking at the Philadelphia Wine Festival
Check out the list of participating restaurants at our celebration of all things vino on May 3rd.
The Philadelphia Wine Festival is coming up next week — Thursday, May 3rd — at Lincoln Financial Field.
At the fest, more than 500 of the world’s top-rated wines from 13 different countries will be poured, and 23 of the city’s top restaurants will be serving up the perfect bites to pair with all those bottles. But that’s not all: reality TV personality Pandora Vanderpump will be on hand to meet fans and sample sips of Vanderpump Rosé.
Early Bird tickets are sold out, but you can still get Grand Tasting tickets for $130, VIPs (which get you into the event 90 minutes early, plus tons of other perks) for $240, and Designated Driver tickets for $30 each. Get yours here.
And check out the full wine list here and the list of participating restaurants — and the dishes they’ll be serving — below.
- Amada: Baguette with tomato fresca, jamon serrano and Manchego cheese
- Arpeggio BYOB: Hummus, pita, crudite
- Bank & Bourbon: Beef pastrami with horseradish crema and pickled apple
- Barry’s Buns: Featured buns and sticky bread pudding
- Café Lava: Stuffed cheese pie, lava cake, stuffed cabbage, grilled sausage
- Chewy’s Food Truck: Hickory-smoked pork with pickled jalapeño, apple fennel slaw and Carolina BBQ sauce
- Danlu: Spicy yellowtail, vegetable roll, seaweed salad
- Delice et Chocolat: Assorted macarons and chocolates
- Heffe: Pork, pineapple, salsa rosa, queso fresco on a corn tortilla shell
- Insomnia Cookies: Cookies
- La Colombe Coffee: Draft latte
- Laurel: Kombu-cured albacore tuna niçoise
- Los Camaradas: Braised brisket taco with roasted corn salsa
- Marigold Kitchen: Chicken liver mousse éclair
- Panorama: Laura’s lean beef and ricotta meatball, shishito and sweet pepper ragu
- Passanante’s Home Food Services: Burgundy wine-marinated sirloin steak, triple chocolate cake
- Revolution Taco: Shrimp ceviche tostada
- Rione: Marinara, prosciutto crudo
- Savona: Drew’s veal and ricotta meatballs
- SOMO Manayunk: Salmon deviled egg with black garlic, steak tartare on toast
- The Twisted Tail: Seared scallop with short rib marmalade and arugula pesto
- Veda: Ragda patties, lasooni gobi
- Waffatopia: Mini waffles in bananas Foster and lemon blueberry with ice cream