Fairmount Pig Crawl
On Saturday, March 21st, 14 Fairmount bars and restaurants are combining for a whole pig tour. Each spot is offering tastes of pork for $2 to $4 plus drink specials. Tito’s Vodka will also be offering complimentary craft cocktail samples at each location.
The crawl kicks off at noon and runs to 5 p.m. Tickets are available online and crawlers can start at any location. How many pork bites you get to is up to you.
Early bird tickets are available now for just $5.
The participating Fairmount restaurants:
- Bishop’s Collar (2349 Fairmount Ave)
- Bridgid’s (726 N 24th St)
- Fare (2028 Fairmount Ave)
- Isabel BYOB (2601 Pennsylvania Ave)
- La Calaca Feliz (2321 Fairmount Ave)
- London Grill (2301 Fairmount Ave)
- Mugshots (1925 Fairmount Ave)
- OCF Coffeehouse (2100 Fairmount Ave)
- Rembrandt’s (741 N 23rd St)
- Rybread Cafe (2319 Fairmount Ave)
- St. Stephen’s Green (1701 Green St)
- The Green Room (1940 Green St)
- The Ukrainian League (800 N 23rd St)
- Urban Saloon (2120 Fairmount)
Fairmount Food Crawl [Upcoming Events]