Blackfish Brings Back Downton Abbey Dinner
Blackfish’s Downton Abbey themed dinner is back on Sunday, March 8th. Inspired by the popular British TV show, chef and owner Chip Roman and his team are creating a meal fit for the Crawleys.
Mrs. Patmore’s Roman’s menu include:
- Smoked Salmon Rillettes with stone ground mustard, crostini
- Royal Miyagi Oysters with champagne vinegar mignonette
- Mrs. Patmore’s London Particular with petite pois, smoked ham hock, yorkshire pudding
- Escargot A La Mrs. Hughes with fermented garlic, parsley, oyster mushroom, grilled bread
- Downton Estates Wild Boar with stewed barley, madeira, green peppercorn
- English Eccles Cake with black currant, sweetened yogurt
The dinner is $100 per person (not including tax, gratuity or alcohol) and reservations can be made by calling Blackfish at 610-397-0888 or by visiting www.blackfishrestaurant.com.
Downton Abbey Dinner Menu at Blackfish