Win a Trip to Belgium Courtesy of Philly Beer Week
Tonight, Tuesday, December 9 from 6 p.m. until 9 p.m., Philly BeerWeek will host their annual Win a Trip to Belgium Raffle at City Tap House Logan Square. Upon purchasing a raffle ticket ($5 each, pack of five for $20), guests will be able to select their favorite local brewer to accompany them to Belgium, should they win.
One lucky winner will win the trip to Belgium and will help brew PBW’s, annual Belgian collaboration beer. This year that ber will be brewed with Andre Janssens and Dries Janssens, from Brouwerij Hof ten Dormaal, located in Tildonk, Belgium.
The following brewers will be available to go to Belgium for the trip.
John Wible of 2nd Story Brewing
- David Wood of Barren Hill
- Trevor Hayward of Evil Genius
- John Stemler of Free Will
- Evan Fritz of Manayunk Brewing
- Gordon Grubb of Nodding Head
- Rob DeMaria of Prism
- Chris Rakow of River Horse
- Scott Rudich of Round Guys
- Tim Patton of Saint Benjamin
- Devin Vogel of Shawnee Craft
- Andrew Horne of Conshohocken Brewing
- Matt Eck of Fegley’s Brew Works
- Barry Holsten of Flying Fish
- Paul Rutherford of Iron Hill
- Jessica Streeter of Naked
- Tom Kehoe of Yards
- Jeremy Meyers of Neshaminy Creek
- Guy Hagner of Susquehanna Brewing
- Matt Lindenmuth of Saucony Creek
- Brian O’Reilly of Sly Fox
NOTE: Recent winners Dock Street and Weyerbacher are sitting out this year’s raffle.
And it isn’t just about the raffle, the participating brewers aren’t coming empty-handed. Check out the beers that they’ll be pouring.
The trip is slated to take place from Friday, May 29 until Sunday, June 7. And also, make sure you make a note of when Philly Beer Week is for 2015, May 29th to June 7th.
Philly Beer Week [Official]