Le Beaujolais Nouveau Est ArrivÃ©
Today marks the release of this year’s Beaujolais Nouveau and Philadelphia is ready to partake in the party.
- Barbuzzo – $45 tasting menu
- Biba – $6 Beaujolais Nouveau all night
- Bindi – $20 Beaujolais inspired thali
- Bistro St. Tropez – Three-course $28 menu (which includes a glass of Nouveau) or five-course $48 menu (includes a bottle).
- Bistrot La Minette – Four-course dinner with wine pairings for $50
- LibertÃ© – Complimentary snacks andÂ gratis tastes of the new vintage, as well as special pricing onÂ Beaujolais
- Lolita – $20 Beaujolais Thanksgiving
- McGillin’s Old Ale House – Half-priced French onion soup and $5 glasses of Beaujolais.
- Open House – Complimentary wine tasting and 25% off select serving pieces
- Time – Discounted Beaujolais and cheese plate
- Tria – Both Tria locations are pouring the wine for $6 all night.
- Verde – Watch and sample Beaujolais inspired chocolates being made in the Chocolate Kitchen
- Vintage – Complimentary Gougeres (French cheese puff) all night
- Zavino – Specials including $15 Beaujolais-braised short rib pizza and sparkling Beaujolais cocktails
Welcome Beaujolais Nouveau! [Metro Philadelphia]