City Tap House Adds Brunch
Enjoy Sunday brunch on an outdoor terrace with live acoustic music. It happens every Sunday from 11am to 3pm at City Tap House.
Al Paris cooks upÂ brunchÂ dishes including:
- Blue Crab + Brie Omelette with shaved black truffle, asparagus and chive nage
- Southwestern Eggs Benedict, chorizo sausage, cheddar biscuits, sundried tomato hollandaise and poached Lancaster eggs
- Summer Peach Parfait with crunchy granola, peaches and vanilla yogurt
- TapÂ HouseÂ Lox + Bagel with lemon cream cheese, red onion, capers, tomato and egg
- Blueberry Pancakes with orange-honey butter and Vermont maple syrup
- Almond-Crusted French Toast with apple-raisin compote and maple mascarpone
Dishes are an affordable Â $6 to $14. Â Accompany the dishes with any of theÂ 60+ draught beers available or a more typical brunch cocktail like a Bloody Mary or spiked Arnold Palmer.
City Tap House [Official Site]