Week In Review: Beer Week Anticipation Edition
- Rick Nichols visited Chifa to figure out just what Peruvian-Chinese cuisine is.
- We come up with a six pack of choices for foodies during Beer Week.
- Bistro 7’s Michael O’Halloran is looking to open a Hong Kong street food inspired restaurant in Northern Liberties.
- Gastropubs seem to be bucking the recession and are even attracting chefs with impressive resumes.
- Every day a deal is born. Deal Dump rounds them up.
- Rick Nichols will be leading a food tour of Port Richmond hitting up all sorts of Polish delicacies.
- Foobooz’s own Arthur Etchells goes on a beer hunt across Philadelphia.
- Craig LaBan previews the massive Philly Beer Week.
- For all Philly Beer Week News visit our special Beer Week section.