Foobooz is on Twitter and has been for some time. But much like texting, we’re not sure we get it even though we do it. However we are at that point where we’re finding it more and more useful.
If you follow Foobooz on Twitter you’ll get updates to all our posts plus some behind the scenes stuff like where we’re eating or drinking, plus some of the interesting things and people we see while we’re out.
We’re not just about hearing ourselves speak, we have some favorite followees too.
Check them out after the jump.
- Foodimentary – This prolific site offers fun food facts like today’s the anniversary of the Reinheitsgebot.
- natmechanics – National Mechanics keeps you up to date on the goings on at the Old City bar.
- phillybeerweek – Philly Beer Week is on Twitter and has been providing some updates that aren’t readily seen elsewhere.
- phillyinsider – The Inquirer’s Michael Klein has taken to twittering some of his stories and is worth a gander.
- thefranklin – Philadelphia’s science museum tweets. Our inner geek loves that.
- Tmoms – Tattooed Mom’s reminds us of all the good deals that are at the South Street bar.
- uwishunu – Uwishunu tweets about interesting events happening around town.
- visitphilly – The Greater Philadelphia Tourism and Marketing Corp. does everything from give away prizes for answering trivia questions to offering tourists lunch suggestions.