Week In Review: In With A Bang Edition
This sure has been an action packed week. Check it!
- Azul will be taken over by George Anni of Valanni. It’ll be called VargaBar and will be inspired by Alberto Vargas’ pinup girls.
- We launched a new feature, our shrine to the restaurants that have closed.
- Free wine? Well hell yeah you want free wine.
- Who knew? In restaurants you can get do-overs.
- Kildare’s Headhouse Square is gone, Get Happy.
- Struggling with your resolutions? It’s not you, it’s your resolutions.
- People are excited about the Continental Midtown’s Martini Hour.
- Kitchen Nightmares could be coming to Philadelphia.
- 2009, still with lots of restaurants coming down the pike.
- Martin Grims is in at White Dog and he’s bringing a location to the Main Line.
- Use PhillyCarShare and save.
- We’ve got the lowdown on the new Oyster House.
- Rick’s Steaks might wind up on Broad Street.