Week In Review: Melon Edition
- Rick Nichols subs for Craig La Ban and gives Zahav 3 bells.
- We’re going to have an Oktoberfest and it’s going to be big.
- Jose Garces kicks Bobby Flay’s butt on Iron Chef America and he serves up the menu all week.
- PrivÃ© is set to open Monday in Old City and the Clog gets the photos and the menu highlights.
- Table 31 can’t quite make up it’s mind, maybe it’ll wind up playing for the Jets.
- A sommelier is opposing a liquor license???
- It looks as if the Chelsea in Atlantic City is going to set the bar.
- Genuine Bread and Specialty Shop gets some nice praise from the Daily News.