Weekend Mega Post
Welcome to the Foobooz Weekend Mega Post.
We’ve noticed that people who visit Foobooz on the weekend don’t necessarily visit as often as weekday visitors and very well may not have been here before. So here are some things that have been hot recently at Foobooz.
Hot Search Terms
Week In Review: BinNYEupper Edition
- Craig LaBan throws down the one bell smack down on City Grange.
- Rick Nichols has some problems with Supper that Trey Popp doesn’t.
- Maoz is coming to Walnut Street!
- There’s no slowing Jose Garces down.
- Philadelphia Weekly enjoys the “massive portions” at Meju Korean Restaurant.
- Amada adds ten new items to the menu including a short rib ravioli that will make you scream, it’s so good.
- Bindi has opened and we have the menu.
- There’s a new chef and menu on deck at Marigold Kitchen.
- And we try and help you narrow down the choices for New Year’s Eve.
Join the Foobooz bulletin if you haven’t already. Sign up and get the low down on the coolest food and drink events first. Additionally you’ll receive offers exclusive to Foobooz readers.