New Menu Items At Amada
Last week we were lucky enough to try out the new seasonal dishes that have been added to the menu at Amada. We struggled with which superlatives to use then and now, but “sensational” and “stupendous” certainly were among them. Short rib ravioli and a lot more after the jump.
Menu additions are after the jump.
- Bisque de Mariscos, saffron crab soup with roasted garlic flan, caviar, brioche migas and crÃ¨me fraiche
- Ostras, Oysters with effervescent apple espuma
- Pato con Datales Coca, Duck confit, cabrales, date glaze and orange
- Cocido, short rib ravioli, consommÃ©, braised cabbage and grilled sausage
- Entrecote a la Catalan, roasted prime beef sirloin with Catalan spinach, membrillo, goat cheese mousse and currant puree
- Arroz de Langosta, lobster bomba rice with clams, sweet peas, lemon zest and golden pea shoots (pictured)
- Esparragos con Trufas, Warm asparagus salad, poached egg, Mahon crisp, truffles
Amada [Official Site]