Week In Review: Now With Fried Dumplings
- The Foobooz Holiday Store is open for business.
- Craig LaBan gives Silk City two bells.
- Sounds like Golosa will make the sweet tooth happy.
- The Dumpling House in Chinatown serves up good dumplings at bargain prices.
- Anthony Bourdain says he’s never bothered with Philadelphia restaurants.
- Beer and Indian food are both expanding enterprises in Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia Weekly finds out what all the foodies are talking about at Supper.
- Where to go for the best soup in Philly.
- We take a peek at the “global dim sum” menu at Sonam on South Street.