GiGi’s Spring Wine Dinner
GiGi is throwing a Madly Mediterranean Spring Wine Dinner pairing 5 courses with 5 wines for $55 per person.
The dinner is Wednesday, May 23rd and there are two dinner seatings for the event: 6 to 6:30 PM & 8 to 8:30 PM.
Menu after the jump.
The five dishes being prepared by Chef Luis Melendez are:
- Your Choice of: Escargot Espanola Style OR Roasted Beetroot & Witlof Salad
- Champagne-Battered Smelts
- Middle Eastern Hen
- Roasted Aromatic Lamb Chop
- Your Choice of: Gran Marnier Chocolate Pot de CrÃ¨me OR Artisan Selection of Cheese with Accompaniments
Featured wines include:
- Erath Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, Oregon 2005 OR Veramonte Sauvignon Blanc Reserva, Chile 2006
- Stonehaven Chardonnay, SE Australia 2004
- Girard Petite Sirah, Napa Valley, California 2004
- Writers Block Syrah, Lake County, California 2003
- Rosenblum Black Muscat, California 2004
GiGi’s Spring Wine Dinner [Official Site]