Week In Review: Upscale Edition
- Georges Perrier you can afford at Brasserie Perrier at Boyd’s
- Where should you get barbeque? Sweet Lucyâ€™s of course.
- Zot gets a good review in the South Philly Review.
- L’Oca gets the double review this week as the Inquirer and Philadelphia Weekly both visit and find fault.
- The new Ortlieb’s Jazzhaus has a very Happy Hour.
- Sabrina’s devotees celebrate, brunch is coming to Franklintown.
- Llama does not taste like chicken. But it does sound delish.
- McDonalds is going upscale??? And their first area upscale location is Bristol???