The Week In Review:
The week that was at Foobooz.
- The Daily Pennsylvanian gives us just a bit more on Amada chef Jose Garces’ plan for a big and chic University City restaurant.
- For the second time in as many weeks a Center City restaurant was held up at gun point.
- We had our first weekly craving, sausage and mussels from the Standard Tap.
- Rittenhouse Square’s Snackbar gets reviewed twice this week.
- The Foobooz Valentine’s Day Guide is out. Where can you go for unlimited champagne?
- Philadelphia is cementing its claims to the title of “Brussels, USA” as another Belgian bar is set to open this month.
- Are you ready to try a King Tut-tini? Experience that and more as several restaurants tie into the King Tut exhibit’s arrival.
- And although not as difficult as deciphering hieroglyphics can you figure out this week’s blind item?
Join Foobooz on MySpace and get the Week in Review and other occasional bulletins on cool food and drink news and events.