- Aqua, the Malaysian and Thai restaurant at 7th and Chestnut has opened.
- Michael Klein reports that the National Park Service is looking for a restaurant operator for the Kennedy-Supplee Mansion in Valley Forge Park. No word on whether the Park Service will be installing a space crippling metal fence around the mansion.
- A moderate priced Mexican BYOB is opening just about any day now at 744 Christian Street. Molcajete Mixto’s signature dishes will be served in hot volcanic rock (Inqlings).
- Former Starr chef Christopher Painter is the executive chef at Kitchen 223 in Haddon Heights, NJ. The American bistro will be open in about a month (Feeding Frenzy).
- Jolly’s Sporting Saloon may be leaving it’s 19th Street location (Icepack)