These Innovators Won Big at the 2018 PACT Enterprise Awards
The 25th anniversary of the celebration honored leaders in the Philly region’s tech and health care space.
The Philadelphia Alliance for Capital and Technologies (PACT) held its 25th Annual Enterprise awards Wednesday evening, where the organization honored leading organizations and innovators in the region’s health care and technology industries.
The nine categories included honors like “Technology CEO” and “Healthcare Innovator.” In total, PACT recognized 29 finalist organizations and individuals.
In addition to the competitive award categories, NewSpring managing general partner Michael DiPiano received PACT’s Legend Award “for his role throughout his career in forwarding technology and sciences in the region through leadership and exemplary work,” according to PACT.
PACT also honored Penn Medicine with the “Digital Innovation” award for the launch of Penn Life Gained, Penn’s new bariatric surgery app.
Here’s the list of winners in the nine competitive categories:
- Healthcare Innovator: Spark Therapeutics – Philadelphia, PA
- Healthcare CEO: Song Li, Frontage Laboratories– Exton, PA
- Healthcare Emerging: Genomind – King of Prussia, PA
- Healthcare Startup: Talee Bio – Philadelphia, PA
- Technology Company: Dell Boomi – Chesterbrook, PA
- Technology CEO: Arkadiv Dobkin, EPAM Systems – Newtown, PA
- Technology Emerging: Relay Network – Radnor, PA
- Technology Startup: Perpay – Philadelphia, PA
- Investment Deal: Frontline Education – Malvern, PA