Vote Now: What is Philly’s Best Road Race?
We asked five influential Philadelphians to weigh in on Philly's best road race. The winner gets a Best of Philly award. And you have the final say.
For Best of Philly this year — it’s our 45th issue! — we decided to, once again, open up a handful of categories for the public to vote on. (The winners will be announced in the August issue.) When we’ve done this in the past, editors picked the nominees. But this year, we’ve tapped some of the city’s most influential Philadelphians to weigh in. And now that they’ve chosen, it’s your turn to have the final say. (PS: When you vote you’ll be entered to win two tickets to the annual Best of Philly bash in August, so vote every day!)
What is Philly’s best road race? Here are the nominees from our panel of experts:
- The expert: Cecily Tynan, Meteorologist at 6 ABC
Her pick: The Broad Street Run
- The expert: Steven Klasko, President and CEO, Thomas Jefferson University & Jefferson Health
His pick: The Philadelphia Half Marathon
- The expert: Jon Lyons, Founder of Run215
His pick: Philadelphia Run Fest
- The expert: Holly Waters, Personal Trainer and Fitness Alive Co-Founder
Her pick: The Atlantic City Marathon
- The expert: Kiera Smalls and Takia McClendon, Founders of City Fit Girls
Their pick: The Philly 10K