Be Well Philly Boot Camp: How to Preregister for Fitness Classes
Hey guys—just a quick PSA here about how to register for fitness classes at this year’s Be Well Philly Boot Camp. The good news: We have a ton of activities in store, including outdoor fitness classes, rock climbing, the running clinic and more, that don’t require preregistration. You just need to show up day-of ready to sweat. But some of our smaller classes have limited space, so those require advance booking.
This year, we’re running a lottery for those smaller, preregistration-required classes in an effort to keep it fair for all attendees. If you buy a ticket today (What are you waiting for?), you’ll be able to choose the smaller fitness classes you’re interested in taking at check out. It’s super easy—the instructions are here, on the right.
If you purchased a ticket before the full schedule was posted earlier this week and would like to enter the lottery for the smaller fitness classes, that’s easy, too. Here’s how to do it:
• Log in to your Eventbrite account by going to www.eventbrite.com/login and enter the email address and password that you used at the time you registered. If you forget your password, Eventbrite will give you a new one.
• Once you’ve logged in, click on the My Tickets tab at the top of the screen.
• Click on View Order below your event name to display the information collected during registration.
• Here, you can edit any of the information on your order! Click the Edit link to update the information.
At this point, you will notice that a question has been added that states: “I would like to pre-register for smaller classes.” Once you click YES, you will see a list of six classes. If you are interested in entering the lottery for any or all of the classes listed, you may do so here. If you registered for multiple people and want to update their information, simply scroll down the page to their ticket and select the appropriate classes for them. Don’t forget: Once you enter the required information make sure to click Save to save the changes.
One week prior to the event, we will have the lottery selection and send out notifications to those who are selected. And remember, there are TONS of activities at Be Well Philly Boot Camp that don’t require preregistration, so everyone will have an amazing day.
Feel free to email our marketing coordinator Maggie Corrado at email@example.com if you have any questions or run into any problems.
See you in June!
Like what you’re reading? Stay in touch with Be Well Philly—here’s how:
- Like Be Well Philly on Facebook
- Follow Be Well Philly on Twitter
- Follow Be Well Philly on Pinterest
- Get the Be Well Philly Newsletter