A Local Yogi Needs Your Votes to Become Oprah’s Next TV Star
Watch Jennifer’s audition here.
1.Because she is Philly’s own home-grown love goddess.
2. Because she is the co-founder of Yoga Unites for Living Beyond Breast Cancer on the Art Museum Steps, which raised more than $220K this year alone.
3. Because someone needs to — must! — dethrone Snooki as the pride of the East Coast.
4. Because we are done with being the fattest city.
5.Because real people interviewing and talking about real topics is real-ity TV.
6. Because “Everyday Retreat” would be a show that would cultivate a common transformative awareness of the power of mindfulness and positive transformation.
7. Because at the end of the day, people across the world share the same needs, desires, and intent to do good and make a difference.
8. Because communities in our own background and around the globe are in crisis and are craving peace and balance.
9. Because Jennifer’s show will support the arts and inspire creativity and growth in all walks of life.
10. Because having the beauty of Philly exposed as the backdrop to the growing health and wellness movement across the country would leave us all inspired to do great things.
Voting ends July 3, 2010 11:59pm PST.