Today the authors of the upcoming biography on New Jersey Governor Chris Christie were on MSNBC to talk about Christie’s political ascent. Could they make it through the four-minute segment without a Springsteen reference? Of course not. The interview, though, does offer up this gem: a 7-year-old Chris Christie told his second grade teacher that he was going to grow up to be president of the United States. Three years later he asked for a law book for Christmas. Now, he’s on the short list to become Mitt Romney’s running mate. [MSNBC]
- News: City Hall Ends Effort to Collect Lap Dance Tax
- News: Doctors Want State Investigation Into Fracking Claims
- News: Death of 3-Year-Old May Spark New Gun Rules
- News: WATCH: Christie, Constituent Argue About Springsteen
- News: Christie Takes Stand Against Discrimination
- News: Christie Wants Summit on Atlantic City’s Future
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.