Today the authors of the upcoming biography on New Jersey Governor Chris Christie were on MSNBC to talk about Christie’s political ascent. Could they make it through the four-minute segment without a Springsteen reference? Of course not. The interview, though, does offer up this gem: a 7-year-old Chris Christie told his second grade teacher that he was going to grow up to be president of the United States. Three years later he asked for a law book for Christmas. Now, he’s on the short list to become Mitt Romney’s running mate. [MSNBC]
- News: Comcast Today: A Shower of Money in D.C.
- News: Colorado Strikes Back Against Christie Pot Slam
- News: 3 Reasons Republicans Shouldn’t Worry About the Comcast Merger
- News: Comcast Today: Earnings Are Up
- News: Chris Christie Is Really Against Legalized Pot
- News: Rendell: Don’t Count Corbett Out Yet