Today the authors of the upcoming biography on New Jersey Governor Chris Christie were on MSNBC to talk about Christie’s political ascent. Could they make it through the four-minute segment without a Springsteen reference? Of course not. The interview, though, does offer up this gem: a 7-year-old Chris Christie told his second grade teacher that he was going to grow up to be president of the United States. Three years later he asked for a law book for Christmas. Now, he’s on the short list to become Mitt Romney’s running mate. [MSNBC]
- News: Wait, There’s a Chris Christie Scandal Going On?
- News: A Gay Marriage Showdown Over Cake
- News: VIDEO: Brian Sims Introduces Bill to Close the Gender Gap in Pay
- G Philly: More Than 700 Same-Sex Couples Have Married in NJ
- News: “Johnny Doc” and IBEW Local 98 Back Allyson Schwartz for Governor
- News: Jersey Voters Ready for Chris Christie to Get Another Job