Presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney has taken aim at President Barack Obama’s economic stimulus with a 3 p.m. speech in Iowa. Romney calls the stimulus “fire on the prairie.” In excerpts he says, “We still owe the money, we’re still paying interest on it, and it’ll be that way long after this presidency ends in January.” [CBS News]
- News: My Name is Joel. And I Am Wrong.
- News: A Guy Who Might Just Be the Next President, in Philly Last Night
- News: Chris Christie Is GQ’s “Boss of the Year”
- News: Conservatives’ Unexpected Solution to Poverty
- News: Penn Conference Proves Government Officials Have More Privacy in Public Than the Public Has in Private
- News: Is Tom Corbett Too Vulnerable?