Shop Talk: The Easiest Way to Re-Thread a Drawstring
Read with coffee: 5 style headlines to know this a.m.
- There’s nothing worse than a drawstring that’s wormed its way out of your favorite hoodie. But, lucky for you, we’ve found the easiest way to fix it. Here’s how to rethread errant drawstrings – and all you need is a plastic straw. [Pure Wow]
- Did you catch those Louboutin boots Queen Bey wore during her Super Bowl 50 halftime show performance? They can be yours for only $1,295. Sure, it’s a bit steep, but can you really put a price on feeling like Beyoncé? [Footwear News]
- One writer took a trip the Clarisonic HQ and found out from the inventors 11 surprising things you should be doing with your Clarisonic, from deep-cleansing with face oils to scrubbing winter dryness from your lips. [Byrdie]
- Fashion nerds, this one’s for you: Here’s a definitive ranking of the 10 best fashion campaigns of the season. It’s got the best of the best, from Valentino’s breathtaking East African photoshoots to Louis Vuitton’s CGI muse. [Business of Fashion]
- Did you know Nicole Kidman used to be a massage therapist in Australia back in the day? Check out these 10 celebs who have a background in the beauty industry. [Refinery29]