Shop Talk: 5 Ways to Wear a Belted Scarf Right Now
Read with coffee: 5 style headlines you need to know this a.m.
- Two words for you: Belted. Scarf. It’s an easy way to rework two accessories you already have in your closet, and a perfect way to bundle up for fall. Check out these five ways to wear a belted scarf for inspiration. [PureWow]
- Target is in hot water for its newly released OCD sweater (Obsessive Christmas Disorder). The item, which is still for sale on Target’s site, is catching heat for trivializing the mental illness. [PopSugar]
- Introducing the shopping law you need to abide by from here on out: the 3-7-14 rule. If you haven’t worn your new clothes within three days, it’s unlikely that you ever will. If you don’t wear it within seven days, it’s definitely something you should return. And if you don’t return it within 14 days, you just flushed that money down the toilet. Think about it. [WhoWhatWear]
- The lovely editors at The Cut have put Pinterest’s most convincing beauty hacks to the test, trying out everything from combing brow hairs with hairspray to warming up your mascara tube in your cleavage for a better consistency. Read on to see what worked, what didn’t, and what to do instead. [The Cut]
- Here’s a brand-new over-the-top beauty trend we’re seeing pop up: Instead of touching up roots with, say, a color stick or dark eyeshadow, try covering them with glitter. Really, what couldn’t benefit from a bit of sparkle? While the look borders on anime cartoon, we could get into it for a festival or two. [Elite Daily]