Shop Talk: How to Completely Transform Your Fall Wardrobe for $0 (No, Really)
Read with coffee: The five style headlines you need to know this a.m.
- Want to look like you have a whole new wardrobe without spending a dime? No, this is not a trick. Check out these ten genius ways to pair, accessorize, and transform your style for fall using items you already have. Score! [The Fashion Spot]
- However, if you are looking to spend a dime or two, here is the one and only definitive list to follow when shopping for spring. Hint: It’s all about bright colors, crazy prints, statement eyeglasses, and all sparkle everything. Be a step ahead of the trend and start rocking these themes now – instant It Girl. [Man Repeller]
- Been feeling a little short lately, especially under all these fall layers? I’m with you. These five celeb-approved styling tricks to make you look taller are seriously about to infiltrate your life. Also, you will feel much better about your own height knowing stunners like Scar Jo and Vanessa Hudgens are just barely over 5 feet. [WhoWhatWear]
- Ladies, take note: Find out how to pull off a short hemline without looking like, well, too much. The key is keeping everywhere else covered up to balance out the bare legs, and be sure to wear flats. (Bonus points for cool sneakers.) While this look may not be appropriate for work, the styling tip is on point. [Huffington Post]
- Behold the greatest quiz on the interwebs right now: What’s your spirit houseplant? That’s right, find out the interior greenery that best suits you, and shop away! Nothing brightens up a dull space like a few potted plants. [Refinery29]