Market Report: 8 Smart Ways to Save Money at the Dry Cleaner
And more style tips, tricks and new to know now.
- Fun fact: Getting your clothes dry-cleaned in the spring and fall — and doing it in bulk — can save you lots of money. [The Fashion Spot]
- Over on the beauty front, apparently it’s (sort of) bad to wash your face in the shower. [Marie Claire]
- PR people are trying to convince us that bikini necklaces are a thing. [Refinery29]
- Here’s an interesting read by Vanessa Friedman, the New York Times‘s fashion critic, on why she’s breaking up with her Apple watch. [The New York Times]
- Is Urban Outfitters the next Sephora? The answer just might be yes, as UO is well on its way to stocking nearly double the number of beauty brands that Sephora offers. Who knew? [Byrdie]