Market Report: Marc by Marc Jacobs Line Is Closing
Does this mean the end of sub-$500 Marc Jacobs bags?
- Marc Jacobs has confirmed that he is closing his line’s less expensive secondary brand Marc by Marc Jacobs. Does this mean the end of sub-$500 bags? Not quite. [The Cut]
- Beyoncé is launching a shoe line with Giuseppe Zanotti, expected to drop in two weeks. Expect thick platforms and a wallet-breaking price. [People]
- Are flash-sale sites on the brink of extinction? It’s not looking so good for Gilt Groupe and Rue La La. [Re/code]
- Here’s what happened when a man wore heels for one entire day. (It’s not pretty.) [Women’s Health]
- Want to grow your nails out? Here are the best products for longer, stronger nails, whether you’re a nail biter or just need some help fortifying them. [Into The Gloss]