Market Report: How to Give Yourself a Professional Mani at Home
The style and beauty headlines you need to start your morning.
- Everyone knows the basics of a solid at-home mani: base coat, two layers of polish and a top coat. But what bumps it up to the professional level? Here are the tips you need to know. (Seriously, even using the right side of the brush matters.) [Glamour]
- We’re about to make your Thursday. Vinotherapy (read: bathing in red wine) is officially a thing. But we’ve got to be honest: the results aren’t pretty. [The Cut]
- Reminder: Your stiletto is a weapon. Wear them with caution. [Jezebel]
- Avoid midday hair and makeup touchups with these valuable beauty tips that will make your look last all day. [Real Simple]
- Remember Victoria Secret’s annual Fantasy Bra? Well, this year, they’re debuting two and they’re as bedazzled and sparkly as ever—plus, $2 million each. [Fashionista]