Market Report: The Only 6 Sweaters You Need To Own This Fall
What's going on in fashion and beauty this morning.
- Prepare to eliminate closet bulk! These are the only 6 sweaters you need to own this fall. [Glamour]
- Tom Ford lipstick devotees are about to get psyched. The brains behind some of the most luxe lipstick in the game (that gorg gold case!) is debuting a new matte formula for the holidays. We’ll take one of the Black Dahlia shade, please. [Refinery29]
- No surprises here: Word is Kim and Kanye use $220 plaque-annihilating teeth-whitening toothbrushes. [People Style Watch]
- With all the hype surrounding Alexander Wang’s H&M collab, we’re getting some serious nostalgia. For Flashback Friday, here are all the H&M collabs since the beginning of time. (Oooh, Lanvin of 2010). [Pop Sugar]
- Gosh, sometimes we love the interwebs. Someone has selected the spaciest-looking J.Crew models and paired them with text like: “We can go affer whidney huston is over.” [Drunk J.Crew]