Market Report: 7 Clothing Items That Help You Fake a Perfect Body
And more style headlines to read this morning.
- Want to look longer, leaner and, well, like you go to the gym way more than you actually do? Here are the seven most figure-flattering pieces you can buy. [WhoWhatWear]
- Remember when we told you about SJP’s photo shoot for her shoe line, which she set up on the steps of Carrie Bradshaw’s West Village brownstone? Well, the people that actually live there—plus the entire neighborhood—are pretty angry. [Page Six]
- Just released: Pics of the collaboration between Adidas and designer of the moment Mary Katrantzou. The collection spans sporty bomber jackets, neoprene dresses and crazy-cool sneakers. It launches November 15th. Mark your calendar now. [Refinery29]
- Here are pics of Vogue editors wearing the sweaters they live in during fall and winter. (And some are less than $50!) [Vogue]
- Snoop Dogg is now a sock designer. (Yes, some have pot leaf prints on them.) [Glamour]