Market Report: The Lipstick Shade to Wear to Your Next Job Interview
The style and beauty news you need to know this morning.
- Picture this: you have the perfect outfit for your job interview. The only thing missing is a professional-meets-flattering lipstick. No fear! Here, five shades for every career aspiration. [The Zoe Report]
- Looking to score a vintage fur or leather jacket for the cold weather? Don’t buy without reading this handy guide to buying vintage outerwear. [Fashionista]
- No more relying on Sephora’s awesome return policy to guess-and-check your foundation purchases. Now you can use Sephora’s Color IQ Technology to find your perfect shade. [Into The Gloss]
- Three movie makeup experts spill the secrets behind some of their most famous looks like Mrs. Doubtfire and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. [Refinery29]
- Fashion PSA: You can officially wear head-to-toe knits and still look stylish. Cheers! [Vogue]