Market Report: You Can Finally Buy Black Clothing at Abercrombie & Fitch
And other fashion and beauty news to know this morning.
- For the first time ever, you can buy black clothing from Abercrombie & Fitch. Looks like infamous CEO Mike Jeffries is loosening the reins… [Refinery 29]
- Hey guys, are you shaving properly? (Hot water? Lukewarm? Against the grain?) Here’s the scoop on getting the best shave ever from a master barber himself. [Equinox]
- Learn how to keep your pristinely white summer sneakers, well, pristinely white. Hey, it’s harder than it looks. [Fashionista]
- It’s the late Yves Saint Laurent’s birthday today. Celebrate the iconic designer with a slideshow of his most memorable fashion moments. [Style.com]
- Star of Sharknado Tara Reid has come out with a new fragrance aptly named “Shark.” Hmmm, we can’t tell if this is a hoax. [Tarareid.com]
Like this? Here’s how to stay in touch with Shoppist: