Market Report: Hair Bullying is a Thing and It’s Probably Happened To You
The fashion news to know this morning.
- Yes, hair bullying is now a thing, and it doesn’t go back to when that boy pulled your ponytail in third grade. It actually happens in high-end salons everywhere, and it might have even happened to you! [Refinery29]
- Lorde is collaborating with MAC on a makeup line. Maybe there will be a wearable black lipstick among the offerings? [People]
- Curvy girls, listen up: Here are 10 awesome fashion brands for sizes 10 and up. [Cosmopolitan]
- People are really intent on turning Subway packaging into fashion. They did it again at SXSW and it’s not pretty. [Huffington Post]
- Rachel Roy‘s designer collection has been discontinued. This means that this entire fall 2014 collection, which she showed just last month, isn’t going to be produced. The good news for those who love her less-expensive Rachel Rachel Roy collection: That will still be sold at Macy’s. [Fashionista]