Market Report: 9 Reasons to Add Charcoal to Your Beauty Routine
And more style news to know this morning.
- Coal gets a bad rap, but it’s actually great for oily or acne-prone skin as it removes toxins and bacteria. These nine charcoal-based products are worth checking out. [Huffington Post]
- This slideshow of Johnny Weir‘s most outrageously fab Olympic outfits is flipping fantastic. That Chanel headpiece! [G Philly]
- Meet ‘Mayhem.’ She’s four and she makes (with help from her mom) amazing paper dresses—some inspired by celeb red carpet gowns. Squeal! [People]
- Think 16 is too young to start using anti-aging products? Think again. [Into The Gloss]
- Adidas has agreed to stop selling two styles of t-shirts in Brazil after the Brazilian government claimed they were “too sexy” and promoted the stereotype of Brazil as a destination for the sex trade. See the tees here. [Time]