Market Report: All the Details on the Fashion You Saw on Downton Abbey This Season
All the style news to know right now.
- Get inside the mind of Downton Abbey‘s costume designer. Here she dishes on the early Jazz Age costumes you saw this season, and why Edith is showing so much skin. [The Cut]
- Do you have proper makeup counter etiquette? (Probably not.) [Huffington Post]
- All you need to know about high fashion right now: Moschino designer Jeremy Scott sent McDonalds, Fritos and SpongeBob SquarePants down the runway. [Fashion Bomb Daily]
- This is cool: Free People is launching a section on its website where you can shop styles shown on the actual customers who bought them. [Fashionista]
- Taylor Swift wore a really cute dress to the airport—and it was only $15! Here’s where you can buy it. [WhoWhatWear]