Market Report: 7 Drug Store Shampoos That Work Even Better Than Salon Brands
And more style tips and news to know this a.m.
- Embarrassed by the bottle of Herbal Essences hanging out on the side of your tub? Don’t be. Some of the most glam girls around swear by drug store brands. Find out which ones pass the test here. [Vogue]
- Do you have a Fashion Anxiety Disorder? (The answer: Yes. Yes, you probably do.) [WhoWhatWear]
- I’m going to go out on a limb here and guess that most of you own a chambray shirt. (Am I right? Yes? Thought so.) Chances are you also wear this shirt at least once a week. (It’s okay; I’m not judging.) But just in case you’re getting bored, check out these three new ways to wear what I refer to as The Official Shirt Of 2013. [Women’s Health]
- Apparently lots of designers don’t want to let Miley Cyrus borrow clothes for fashion shoots. Perhaps that’s why she sported her own nipple covers on her last photo shoot? [Fashionista]
- Ever wonder what a designer is thinking when she/he puts out a collection? Get a peek into the minds of 147 designers and what the heck was on their minds when they set out to design their fall 2014 collections. A sampling: “Blur.” “Nuns are fun.” “Eighties noir.” “Rubyfruit Jungle.” [The Cut]