Market Report: Country Singers Are The Worst Dressers On The Planet
- The CMA Awards were on Wednesday. Here, look at a bunch of people wearing tons of makeup, Barbie hair, and predictable, circa-1998 sequins and sparkles. Ugh. (Robin Roberts, you saved the day.) [Jezebel]
- Were you holding your breath for the new American Eagle store to come to the old Victoria’s Secret space on Chestnut Street? No? Well, good thing, because last time we checked, construction had been halted. We’ve heard it probably won’t open until after the holidays, so you’ll have to wait to buy things like this (if you’re eight) and these (hey, some of their jeans are actually pretty cute!).
- The PHS Pop-Up Store opens today in Chestnut Hill. Go there for stocking stuffers and hostess gifts like homemade jams, vintage ornaments and hand-painted platters. Go here for hours and more information.
- Apparently, now your hair won’t fall out if you go from dark brown to platinum in a day. [Vogue]
- But if it does, no matter: Everyone is getting pixie cuts now anyway. [The Cut]
- Mettlers American Mercantile is hosting a month-long sale: Every Friday this month, everything is 30 percent off. Because why should Black Friday only be one day a year?
- Head to Denim Habit this weekend to shop their selection of $50 jeans. Plus, buy two items and get 25 percent off your purchase. Now through Sunday only.
- Locally based My Subway Sign, one of Shoppist’s top picks for personalized gifts, is offering 10 percent off with code TEN-NOVEMBER (now through December 25th). Psst: Order by December 1st for delivery by December 24th.
- One of Shoppist’s favorite vintage spots, Malena’s Vintage in West Chester, has up and revamped its website! Let the online shopping begin.