Market Report: Adam Levine Designing an “Anti-Fashion” Line for Kmart
- Celebrities: Unless you are Victoria Beckham, Nicole Richie (love the jewelry), or Mary-Kate or Ashley Olson stop coming out with clothing lines. Yes, Adam, this means you. [People]
- You need to see this photo of Pamela Anderson with a new pixie cut. It’s almost … chic?! [US Magazine]
- Vans is coming to Walnut Street in the spring. The footwear shop will take over the ground-level space of Jacques Ferber, which will move to the building’s upper floors. I could maybe get into this.
- Just in time for Thanksgiving entertaining, Kellijane is offering 20 percent off all table linens, November 2nd through the 30th. Head there on Saturday for a presentation on how to set a holiday table (refreshments included). Because even if your turkey turns out gross, if your table looks nice, no one will care.
- Now through November 6th, Kenneth Cole is offering up to 50 percent off men’s and women’s footwear, apparel and accessories at the Walnut Street location.
- Head to Madewell tomorrow night from 6pm to 8pm for the shop’s New Collection Event. What to expect: drinks, treats and one-on-one styling sessions from the brand’s top stylists.
- Neiman Marcus kicks off a huge denim event today. Now through Sunday, use promo code DENIM for up to $125 off jeans. In-store, buy one pair, get $25 off; two pairs, get $75 off; and three pairs, get $125 off. (Don’t exactly have a dearth of denim? Get $50 off purchases of $200 or more online with promo code OCT50.)
- From November 1st through the 4th, take 15 percent off your entire purchase at Doylestown’s Smith & Scott.
- Deal of the Day: Equipment silk ‘pajama’ blouse. Was $218, now $129 at Intermix. It’s a closet staple, by the best maker of button-downs ever.