Market Report: J. Lo Wears Halloween Costume Three Weeks Early
- Need a reason to splurge on an Assouline tome ? East Passyunk’s adorbs decor and furniture shop, HOME, is hosting an Instagram contest. How to win: Follow @shopHOMEphilly on Instagram, take a photo of your styled coffee table and hashtag it “shopHOMEphillycontest.” The winner scores a sweet gift bag featuring two throw pillows by FermLiving, a Pantone coffee mug, a Bluewick candle, and a ceramic rose magnet (way cooler than it sounds).
- AMS Salon kicks off fall with Thursday Happy Hours. Stop by the salon from 4pm to 7pm for complimentary cocktails and, even better, $25 blow-drys (they’re normally around $40). If you’re one of those lucky ladies who can go a day or two without washing your hair, then consider your locks styled for the weekend.
- Ellelauri, the clothing line of Philly natives Liz and Laura Rymar, launched a pop-up store at The Shops at Liberty Place. The first-floor shop showcases the label’s fall collection—think tweed, leather and a splash of lace. You’ll also find pieces by other brands, like Paige denim, Wildfox Couture and LA-based Navan. Stop by the pop-up, and convince them to stay there forever.
- J. Lo wore a dress that looked like a weird map of the body’s veins. Gross. [People]
- Deal of the Day: Drapey Nicholas K. layered long-sleeved tank dress. Was $298, now $149 at Arcadia Boutique. Perfect fall transition piece.