Everything You Need To Know About Chestnut Street’s Nordstrom Rack
Hoorah for answers (finally). Rumors that Nordstrom Rack is coming to the old Daffy’s space on Chestnut are true. With the recent announcement of Off 5th’s new online e-commerce site, this makes it a huge week for off-price clearance stores. Racked Philly first broke the news, and I’ve got even more of all the juicy details. Here, everything you need to know now about Chestnut’s latest:
- Fall opening. The Rack’s grand opening is slated for fall 2014.
- Three levels. It’ll be taking up three floors of the old Daffy’s eight-story space.
- Huge markdowns. Everything in the store will be marked down from 30 to 70 percent off regular retail price.
- Weekly deliveries of new merch. The store will get deliveries of new items several times a week, so you’ll want to keep checking back for new finds.
- Men’s and women’s departments. Apparel, accessories and shoes.
- Kate Spade, Vince Camuto, Trina Turk. Just a few of the brands you’ll find there.
Oh, and those window displays? They’ve got big things planned.