This Former ‘Quintessential’ City House of the Week Sees $70,000 Price Cut
Remember back in December when we featured this home at 1937 Panama Street? Back then, you were probably gushing over the chance to live on a quaint, tree-lined street in the heart of Philly’s top neighborhood. If the Juliet balcony overlooking Panama Street didn’t help you get beyond the near-million dollar price tag a few months ago, perhaps the recent $70,000 price cut will.
Here’s a refresher on what this place has to offer:
- 3 bedrooms with en suite baths
- 2 lovely gas fireplaces
- Library, which can be converted into a fourth bedroom
- Landscaped rear garden area
- Finished basement
- 1 deeded parking space in a nearby garage (extra association fee)
Oak floors are found throughout the home and the kitchen also features granite counter tops, custom cabinets and a custom pantry area.
THE FINE PRINT:
Square Feet: 1,671
Additional Info: Owner will pay for one year of parking.
1937 Panama St, Philadelphia, PA, 19103
• 1937 PANAMA ST, PHILADELPHIA, 19103 [BHHS Fox & Roach CC Rittenhouse Hotel]