10 Stats That Show How Much We Love the Eagles
1. 99.7 percent renewal rate for Eagles season tickets.
2. 40,000+ people on the season-ticket waiting list.
3. 12,573 increase in the number of Philly hotel rooms booked from January 13th (the first playoff game) through February 8th, 2018 (the parade), over that same period in 2017.
4. $3.3 million in additional room revenue generated in that time period.
5. 1.6 million local households tuned in to the Super Bowl (some with many, many people in the house).
6. 81 percent local households watching TV that night that watched the Super Bowl.
7. 103.4 million U.S. viewers of the NBC broadcast of the Super Bowl.
8. 2.02 million streamed the game online.
9. 543,000 watched the Spanish-language simulcast.
10. 700,000 in attendance at Philly’s Super Bowl parade according to the Daily News. 350,000,000 in attendance at the parade according to everyone else who was there.
» See also: 14 Reasons Philly Is, Always Was, and Always Will Be an Eagles Town
Published as a part of “Remember That Time We Won the Super Bowl?” in the September 2018 issue of Philadelphia magazine.