- Sutton Fearce is bringing back her Fearce Frenzy with special guests Haus of Ham
- Catch a screening of She’s Beautiful When She’s Angry at Ritz at the Bourse this weekend, with an after-film Q&A with director Mary Dore on Saturday and Sunday.
- Bearlesque is a slave for Britney at Tabu.
- Ascend to the cosmos with Cutn Paste, at The Bike Stop.
- Wolfstryker Leather is back for their monthly visit to Tabu.
Philadelphia FIGHT joins Caring People Alliance and the Boys & Girls Clubs of Philadelphia to present a community health fair in commemoration of National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day.
- UUCDC’s Interweave LGBT & Friends Group presents its latest Music Out Loud concert series, this time featuring one of our favorite local gay musicians, singer-songwriter Joshua Thomas, and New York singer KOSI.
- Jewish Pride Presents an evening with Broadway music director and pianist Seth Rudetsky, who will perform his show Deconstructing Broadway in the Gershman Y’s Elaine C. Levitt auditorium
- Nightcap Cabaret is hosting a social at L’Etage, with cocktails, light bites and songs from Nate Golden, Marissa Barnathan, Zachary Chiero and more.
- RuPaul’s Drag Race Battle of the Seasons is sold out at The Trocadero, but maybe you could snag some scalper tickets or convince a friend to take you.
- Vixens & Vagabonds Queer & Kinky Cabaret are bringing some Vigilante Justice to Tabu.
- Old City drag show QUEEN features performances by Bev, Gemini Rose, Iris Spectre and more.
- Pulse Events returns to Smokin’ Betty’s for an HRC fundraiser that doubles as costume contest.
- Wolfstryer hits up The Bike Stop for leather dance party Second Skin.
- Philly Dyke March is holding a meeting and meet-and-greet at William Way to not only share with those who don’t know the mission and tradition of Philly Dyke March, but to recruit new members.
- Heat up your Sunday evening with Philly’s brand new gay strip night, BuffBoyzz.