Guy Hits On Girl at Dave & Buster’s, Gets Cut With Steak Knife
On Tuesday morning, we learned that a man was stabbed in a game room at the waterfront Dave & Buster’s at 325 North Columbus Boulevard, which sounded like it could have been pretty horrible. But now we know more, and this sounds a bit like a cautionary tale for men who hit on younger women and don’t take the hint when they’re not interested.
According to the Philadelphia Police Department, the incident on Monday night went a little something like this:
- Unnamed 28-year-old man is very drunk at Dave & Buster’s.
- He starts hitting on two unnamed 19-year-old girls, who presumably were not drunk, since they are 19.
- The girls make it clear they don’t want to be bothered.
- Some words are exchanged.
- One of the girls picks up a steak knife.
- Trying to push the knife away, the guy cuts his finger pretty badly.
- The police come.
- Guy is taken to the hospital.
- He realizes what an idiot he is.
- He walks out of the hospital.
“He’s not pursuing charges,” a police spokesperson told us on Tuesday. “He was very intoxicated. So there’s not going to be any arrest or further investigation.”
Follow @VictorFiorillo on Twitter.