School to Students: Stop Using That Damned Axe Body Spray

After a student had a severe allergic reaction to Axe body spray, Freedom High School in Bethlehem has asked all students to stop using the noxious deodorant altogether. The student, whose reaction the school says could be life threatening, appears to have been recently hospitalized. Come to think of it, schools might want to just go ahead and ban the stuff anyways, whether or not their students are becoming sick. The students–and their girlfriends–will thank them later. [AP]